Birthday Parties at the nZone
Want to hear your kid scream, “That was the best birthday party ever!“
You can. Just call us about hosting your child’s birthday party at the nZone and leave the details to us. Sit back, relax and let our fun party host lead the kids in games on the field or court and then head into one of our party rooms for refreshments.
and ask for Kat to
book your party!
Special Discounts Available
for nZone members:
$10 off Player of the Year package
$20 off Hall of Fame package
Choose a package that works for your party needs – Player of the Year or Hall of Fame – and then select a theme – All Sports, Generic Happy Birthday or Princess. We’ll help you create a fun and memorable celebration for your birthday child, age 1 year to 16 years, and guests (maximum 50 people).
Whether your 4 year-old wants a soccer themed party, or your 14 year-old wants a dodgeball party, we have you covered. When you purchase a birthday party package we’ll provide a host, tablecloths, party decorations, tables and chairs for the children attending the party, balloons, water, and a drink for each child, plus a cool keepsake backpack for your birthday child. Choose the Hall of Fame Package and include pizza – or hot dogs and chips – for the kids and a souvenir sports water bottle. Call (703-266-0118) or , our party coordinator, today to reserve your party.
Thanks so much for your help this weekend. Ryan had a great time at his
b-day party and so did everyone else. You all did a wonderful job – most organized party we have hosted outside our home.
Each package includes a party host and an hour on the field or court followed by 45 minutes in one of our party rooms. You can specify the sport or games your birthday child would like to play or let us suggest some age-appropriate activities. Then let the fun begin as your host leads birthday guests in games and activities – we’ll even get the adults involved if you want them to play. Add even more fun with a moon bounce for just $65.
Your party host will take care of everything, from set up and decorations to serving food (pizza, drinks, cake). When the party’s over, your host will help you take the presents to your car and you’ll leave the clean up to us. Sound easy? We hope so. Contact us today to reserve a date and time, and let us help you make your birthday event remarkable.
If you want to add time onto the field, court or party room for a nominal fee to keep the good times rollin’, please let Kat know at the time of scheduling. We are unable to reserve specific fields and rooms upon request. Field and room assignments are based on party size, field/court/room availability, and the flexibility to adjust reservations to accommodate everyone is critical. If you have any questions, call (703-266-0118) or , our party coordinator.
Save time by completing a waiver for each family before your party.
Thank you so much — the staff did such a wonderful job today with Justin’s party. I really appreciate all of their hard work in making the party such a success.
Thanks again — Jorie
Player of the Year
Pick a sports area and invite your friends. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
$230 w/Wood Court
$255 w/Turf Field
- Private Party Room
- One hour on field or court
- Tables/Chairs for children
- Host to lead games on the field/court and assist with serving drinks and any additional food that you provide
- Set Up/Clean Up
- 12 Guests plus the Birthday Child
- 1 Drink per guest
- Souvenir backpack for Birthday Child
- Party Decorations – theme of your choice (All-Sports, Happy Birthday or Princess)
- Bouquet of balloons*
- $6 for every child after 13 children (max. 50 guests – children and adults)
Hall of Fame
Add some food and party favors for even more fun!
$355 w/Wood Court
$380 w/Turf Field
Includes everything for Player of the Year Plus:
- 4 pizzas (add’l pizza for every 4th child over 12)
- All paper goods & utensils for children
- Souvenir sports water bottle for each child
- $12 per child after 13 children; $13 per child after 13 children with hot dogs and chips option (max. 50 guests – children and adults)
Then customize your party with any of the following:
Additional options for any of the above packages:
- Substitute hot dogs and chips in place of pizza for an additional $25 for 13 kids; $13 per child after 13 children.
- Extra backpacks available for $7 per backpack
- $25/hr Sports Referee
- $3.50 each for Souvenir sports water bottle
- $35 Cake
- $.50 each for Ice Cream Cups (minimum of 12 cups)
- $3.50/Dozen invitations
- $65 Moon Bounce (45 minutes)
- $50 Extra 1/2 hour on field (only March 18th through October)**
- $40 Extra 1/2 hour on court (only March 18th through October)**
- $35 Extra 1/2 hour moon bounce (only March 18th through October – MUST add on 1/2 hour on field or court also)
- $54 Extra 1/2 hour in party room including hosts and coordinator
- $11 for additional one-topping pizzas (not in pkg.)
- $13 for additional specialty pizzas (not in pkg.)
**Extra time is only available immediately following field or court time.
*We are more than happy to inflate 12 balloons (9″ latex) with helium in addition to our balloon bouquet. There will be a charge of $1.25 per balloon.