Adult Fitness Classes
The nZone runs a variety of fitness classes throughout the week. Our regular schedule is below but you can always double check a specific class on our daily schedule. Click for a list of Kid Fitness Classes. Have questions about an adult fitness class? Email Emily.
Fitness Class Schedule
Fitness Class Descriptions:
- Barre: An upbeat, fun and challenging class combining ballet inspired movement, pilates, yoga and light cardio. This class utilizes the ballet barre, a small ball and light weights to lengthen and sculpt your body.
- Barre Fusion: Get the best of both worlds by doing Pilates Barre! This class will be a fusion of the Barre technique and traditional Pilates exercises.
- Body Blast: Full body strength workout, with a whole lot of everything! Get ready to blast your body into better shape using strength equipment and your own body weight to maximize your strength and define the muscles of your body!
- Cardio Strength: Balanced workout of cardio, strength and flexibility routines! Use weights and your own bodyweight for a strength training workout that will hit all major muscle groups. Leave exhausted, stronger and feeling accomplished!
- HITT: The Ultimate fat burning and body sculpting, workout. Using timed segments of both cardio, strength and core training, this class will maximize your calories burned, and firm and strengthen your entire body.
- Maxed Out: Sports-inspired workout for building strength and stamina. This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilization exercises. With strength(s) and conditioning [c] focused days, this class is for anyone from the weekend athlete to the hard-core competitor.
- Pilates: This mat-based workout is based on techniques developed by Joseph Pilates, which concentrated work on core strength, body alignment, and muscular balance. All skill levels welcome in this fun and engaging workout.
- Tabata Fusion: Want to get a full body workout before the day even begins? Using short timed intervals of intense exercise followed by brief rest, the Tabata technique provides a full body workout that has been shown to improve cardio output, burn fat and protect muscle tissue! Strength conditioning, cardio, and core are all covered in this class designed for all fitness levels. Start the morning off right
- Turbo Kick: Turbo Kick LIVE combines traditional kickboxing moves with intense interval training for an unbelievable calorie burn. You’ll have a blast getting into knockout shape—learning hard-hitting combos and edgy dance moves while torching fat and carving lean muscle in the most empowering class you’ve ever taken! No bags, No gloves, Just results!
- Yoga: In Vinyasa Yoga, we link breath to movement, and emphasize strengthening as well as stretching. You will learn to find a balance of effort and ease in each pose, and come away feeling de-stressed, aligned, and refreshed in mind, body, and spirit! All fitness levels welcome
- Zumba: An exercise class in disguise, Zumba takes the “work” out of workout by combining all elements of fitness – cardio, conditioning, balance and flexibility in one calorie-burning Latin inspired dance fitness party! With a mixture of high and low intensity moves, this class is designed for everybody!
- Dance Groove: Groove is a dance fitness class that gives you the opportunity the dance the way your body wants to. It includes many different dance styles from a variety of countries. It provides fun, simple choreography allowing you to get lost in the movement.
“I joined nZone last October at a friend’s urging, and I’m really happy. I started out doing Zumba on Saturdays with Tolkila, which I love. The real difference though was when Travis started teaching Maxed Out on Tuesday and Thursday. That class has dramatically changed my fitness level and enthusiasm. He continues to change it up every few weeks. Last week I was off for the Fourth of July, and tried yoga and Pilates. I just loved the yoga. Trish is fantastic. Anytime I am off work on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday I will take that class. Travis also emailed me a personalized workout plan for my arms and shoulders, so I fit that in before or after classes when I can.”
In addition to the above classes which are free for members, several other programs conduct classes at the nZone. These programs charge additional fees.
- Adrenaline Bootcamp, powered by The nZone, is designed to help increase strength, speed, power, and cardiovascular endurance in a challenging, fun, and welcoming group atmosphere! It’s much more than the typical boot camps or large group HIIT fitness class. Our nationally certified Bootcamp Instructors help members of all fitness abilities and ages develop their skills in creative classes designed to be different each time!
- Mommy Corps Fitness: A Bootcamp style class designed for any female client looking to challenge themselves and test their limits. Becoming part of a community of women who support and encourage each other. And offering outside events and opportunities to build relationships and a team environment. Children are welcome on the field.
- American Karate modern martial arts style consists of the best techniques from Tai Kwon Do, Kickboxing, Kung fu, and Karate. Whatever your goals: fitness, improved confidence, self-defense, increased discipline, or competition; the coaches at American Karate are always there with positive reinforcement helping you achieve your goals.
More Customer Testimonials:
“So I decided to try the Zumba class and there were lots of people, men and women, but it wasn’t overcrowded. Brittani, the instructor, and her friend Ashley, were so fun and upbeat. They made the class so much fun! It was definitely a tough workout but, hey, I used to dance that much at a club and paid a lot more for the cover charge! I had so much fun, I decided to buy a membership. Only $30 for a month to month membership! There are lots of classes to choose from; my membership will definitely be put to great use. And each family member you add on is less expensive. Such a great deal!”
“Following a traumatic brain injury, I had been suffering from lack of coordination, poor balance and a whole lot more. I joined the nZone, as soon as it opened and was under the impression that it would just be like other gyms I had joined in the past; and that I’d probably not see any improvements in my condition. After about a year of taking classes at the nZone, not only do I feel better physically and emotionally; but also my balance and overall condition has improved dramatically. The terrific instructors and staff are very accommodating and readily available.”