The nZone is proud to feature some great fitness equipment. We have all new equipment and keep it maintained for your safety.
- Treadmills: Our top-of-the-line treadmills decline and have the ability to incline higher than the standard treadmill.
- Woodways Treadmills: These treadmills have a rubberized slat running surface to eliminate the harmful shock to joints and connective tissues. This is ideal for distance runners or people dealing with tendonitis or shin splints.
- Recumbent Bikes: Recumbent bikes provide several benefits not realized with a normal exercise bike including a larger seat, less stress on the back (posture), and the ability to breathe easier because of the upright position.
- Elliptical Trainers: A less stress way of running. The elliptical trainer allows for a similar movement to running without the pounding of the joints on every step.
- Arc Trainer: Similar to the elliptical trainer, the Arc Trainer provides and alternative to walking/running but while allowing for a very large range of motion. The higher inclines target the quadriceps while the lower inclines with high resistance work to tone the hamstrings and glutes.
- Foam Rollers: Much like a massage, a foam roller will help to relieve tension and pain by breaking down muscle tissue.
- Padded exercise mats: The mats provide a comfortable surface for stretching as well as performing core strengthening exercises.
- Ab Roller: The lower abdominals are tough to hit but this piece of equipment does it well. These are a terrific addition to your normal core strengthening routine.
- Exercise Balls: Adding an exercise ball to your standard core routine incorporates the stabilizers and forces you to balance while performing the exercise recruiting more muscle fibers.
- Bosu Balance Balls: This piece of equipment is a great way to strengthen the ankle, knee, and hip joint and can be used to incorporate your stabilizers while performing a standard push.