The nZone loves kids. Whether you are looking for someone to care for your tot while you work out or want to get them started on skills training before they even know what a sport is, we’ve got you covered. nZone kids programs provide opportunities for your budding athletes to improve their skills. Even before they begin organized sports they can begin to learn the foundational skills required to become the athletes of tomorrow. Don’t feel limited by the sports the camps are based around. Each camp works on fundamental skills that will apply regardless of what sport they ultimately end up playing.
These programs are primarily for children in preschool and younger. For programs for children 6 and older please see our Youth Programs page. For more information about our kids programs click below.
- Camps – Day and week camps are available for your toddlers at various times through the year
- Care for Kids – a safe place for your younger kids while you work out or participate in other nZone activities
- Hola Kids – Immerse your toddler in Spanish during our weekly classes or our camp.
- Karate – Starting a 4 years old this is a great way to help your preschooler learn fitness.
- Lil Sluggers – fun baseball related games to delight and engage young children in physical activity
- Parents Night Out – Go on a date, we’ll take care of the kids
- Preschool Playtime – Every Tuesday and Thursday we host a simple playtime for tots and their parents.
- Soccer Tots – fun soccer related games to delight and engage young children in physical activity
The nZone is a great place for your child to celebrate their birthday. Just think about the possibilities for your sports minded kids (basketball, soccer, lax, whatever) or even just the fun of indoor moonbounces where you don’t have to worry about rain or cold. Read more here…