4 reasons your child will have a blast at the nZone’s Summer Camp!
- Our 83,000 square foot indoor sports facility is filled with 3 sports fields, a movie room and much more!
- We’re not afraid to get wet! We offer water play days each week!
- Laser tag, Knockerballs (bubble soccer) and more! We will have a special event each week for all of the campers!
- Each day we change our games & activities so your child is never bored!
What does a typical camp day look like?
9am – 930am – Check in/Free Play/Rules
930am – 1015am – Kids are broken up into three different age groups and first round of games are played (capture the flag, soccer, dodgeball, handball, quidich, landmines…something new every day for each rotation of games!)
1015am – 1030am – Morning Snack
1030am – 1115am – Second rotation of games
1115am – 12pm – Third rotation of games
12pm – 1245pm – Lunch
1245pm – 145pm – Free Play/Movie Time/Relax And Catch Your Breath Time!
145pm – 230pm – First rotation of afternoon games
230pm – 245pm – Afternoon snack
245pm – 330pm – Second rotation of afternoon games
330pm – 415pm – Third rotation of afternoon games
415pm – 5pm – Free Play/Clean Up/ Pick Up
For more information contact
We sold out almost of our weeks last year so please register in advance to guarantee your child a spot!
Weekly Fee (5 Full Days – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm) We do allow you to drop your child off up to 30 minutes early at no extra cost
- EARLY BIRD PRICING Dec 14th – March 1st – nZone Members – $190/wk; non-nZone Members – $210/wk
- REGULAR PRICING starting March 2nd – nZone Members – $235/wk; non-nZone Members – $265/week
Daily Fee (9 am – 5 pm)
- nZone Members $50/day
- Non-nZone Members $60/day
- Before Care: $15/day (7:00 am – 8:30 am)
- After Care: $10/day (5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Both $20/day
Day Camp Dates:
- Week 1 – June 12th
- Week 2 – June 19th
- Week 3 – June 26th
- Week 4* – July 3rd
- Week 5 – July 10th
- Week 6 – July 17th
- Week 7 – July 24th
- Week 8 – July 31st
- Week 9 – August 7th
- Week 10 – August 14th
- Week 11 – August 21st
- Week 12 – August 28th
- *Short week due to 4th of July – You must contact Stephen Hale – StephenH@thenzone.com to register for July 4th week and get the prorated price
A $50 administrative fee will be charged for each week of camp you cancel with the remaining amount refunded back to you. No refund is given to cancellations within 3 weeks of your scheduled camp date.
You are able to transfer from one week of camp to another for a $25 transfer fee.
Camps must be paid in full at time of registration