Parents: When registering for PNO,
please use your name as the primary registration.
Want a night out on the town or just a few hours to catch up on laundry or relax with a good book? Bring your kids to the nZone for Parent’s Night Out and let us keep them active and entertained while you enjoy a break from the usual routine. They’ll have fun and so will you!
They’ll enjoy pizza, snacks and lots of fun activities on our turf fields and basketball courts…maybe we should call it Kids’ Night Out!
It’s affordable, easy and a lot more fun for the kids than a babysitter.
- One Saturday each Month
- 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Babies play in our children’s room with our caring staff.
- Toddlers play in our children’s room, enjoy the moon bounce, and have free play on a field*
- Preschoolers and Elementary kids play age appropriate games in various areas*
*Games and activities are subject to change depending on locations used at the nZone
Yes…babies are welcome!
- 1st child 2 years old and older: $30 for non-members, $25 for members
- 1st child under 2 years old: $35 for non-members, $30 for members
- Additional children: $15 for non-members, $10 for members
- Maximum family cost – $65
- Additional $15 drop-in fee for anyone not pre-registered
Parents: When registering for PNO, please use your name as the primary registration.
There will be a space for you to indicate the number of children, as well as their names and ages.
Monthly Dates for 2017:
- Jan. 21st
- Feb. 18th
- Mar. 18th
- April 8th
- May 6th
- June 3rd
- July 8th
- Aug. 5th
- Sep. 9th
- Oct. 7th
- Nov. 4th
- Dec. 2nd
CONTACT – Stephen Hale – StephenH@thenzone.com – For more details.