Some answers to Parents Most Frequently Asked Questions
- nMotion Campers stay on-site at the nZone; there are no off-campus field trips.
- We will be going outside frequently, please dress your child appropriately.
- We are active all day long! Your child should wear comfortable clothes for athletic activities.
- Lunch is not provided but is available for purchase.
- We keep our groups at a ratio of about 1:10.
- Before Care beginning as early as 7AM is $15/day; After Care until 6PM is $10/day
- COVID Compliance: Children ages 5+ are required to wear masks when they aren’t eating or exercising.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
Detailed Camp Information
Parents receive a digital handbook 10-14 days prior to summer camp with specific information on lunch options, pick-up and drop-off procedures, sunscreen and bug-spray consent forms, allergy information, COVID Compliance protocol, camper expectations, safety, and emergency standards, and more.