Charger 2021 Senior Night
Saturday, October 17th
Claim Your Spot at 6:45PM
Back to the Future at 7:15PM
Safely socialize with the Charger Class of 2021.
Head Back to the Future at Charger Senior Movie Night sponsored by nZone!
The main nZone parking lot offers plenty of outdoor space to spread out.
Two big screens show the movie. Bring your own chair, blanket, mask, and dress appropriately for the weather.
Event Registration Includes:
- Senior Car Magnet
The fine print
- Indoor restroom access available
- Bring your own mask
- Outside food allowed
- No outside beverage containers permitted
- Students leaving the event may not return for any reason
- Rain date 10/24/20
Answering Your Questions
- Parking attendants will direct cars to the adjacent lot
- Seniors will receive a wristband at event check in and should bring a copy of their registration and/or student ID.
- Register by clicking the link. New guests will be prompted to create an account and register. If you already have a nZone profile/account, you only need to update your signed waiver and add your child to your account (if they don’t already have their own active profile).
- Event registrations ends 10/17/20 at noon.
- Event cost: $5
- No “ticket” is issued, please keep a printed confirmation of your event registration.
- Movie will air in main nZone parking lot.
- Movie: Back to the Future
- Arrive as early as 6:45PM
- Movie starts at 7:15PM
- All students should depart or be picked up no later than 9:40PM
- There is a waitlist available for this event should the need arise.
- All funds support the class of 2021 (no refunds).
- Seniors may bring outside food
- No outside beverage containers allowed.
- Water provided by New Life Family Ministry.
- Indoor bathrooms are available and students MUST wear a mask to enter the nZone facility.
- Once a student leaves the event, he or she may not return to the event for any reason.
- We want to be invited back to nZone, please act accordingly.
- In the event of inclement weather, this event will be rescheduled to 10/24 with all the same timing and event details. In the event of inclement weather on 10/24, further events will scheduled. No refunds will be provided. All funds benefit the Class of 2021.
COVID Compliance at the nZone
- All attendees are subject to health screening and contact-free temperature check.
- All attendees must have an active waiver on file at thenzone.com/waiver.
- Students 18 and under will need a parent’s profile and waiver signed in addition to their own waiver. Students 18 and older may sign the waiver independently.
- Masks are encouraged for outdoor events, but not required.
- Masks are required for indoor access to restrooms.
- Masks are required in all common areas inside nZone.
- Masks are required on Field 1, should the event move indoors due to inclement weather.
- Parents should speak to their student directly about attending events within protected groups, socializing among other groups, and state guideline compliance.
- Groups will be asked to socially distance, however nZone personnel cannot physically relocate participants in non-compliance.
- Attendees refusing to following COVID Compliance Measures can be asked to leave as someone trespassing on private property (failure to follow nZone safety guidelines).
- High ceilings and sanitized HVAC offer the best air circulation possible for an indoor facility with maximum protection for nZone guests. Turf field is sanitized regularly.
- This event is capped at 225 attendees to allow for appropriate staffing and remain within state health guidelines.
- Attendance limit is set to allow for social distancing for both outdoor and indoor venues.