Aspiring Chefs Stir-Up Birthday Memories at nZone
Budding chefs decorate an apron they’ll take home, play a cooking game, and decorate a cupcake! They’ll gain confidence and creativity in the kitchen while learning:
important cooking safety tips
how to measure
This two-hour party is packed full of fun!
- Participants will make and eat one appetizer, entrée, and dessert selected from the list provided.
- Participants will each decorate a cupcake – to eat at the party or take home
- Dairy-free and vegetarian options are available (currently no gluten-free option)
- One drink per person
- Recipes to take home
- Base cost is $450
All custom cooking parties allow guests to make and eat all their food. These food-based cooking activities are specially designed for Kids in the Kitchen.
Custom Cooking Parties include:
- 2 hours in a party room
- Happy Birthday table and wall decorations and table coverings – choice of red, blue, green table coverings, or Princess themed table and wall decorations with pink or purple table coverings
- Cooking activities/games based on menu
- Two hosts for ages 6+years and one host for ages 3-5 years
- 12 guests plus the birthday child. Each additional child is $28 each with a maximum of 30 guests
- One additional host, at a minimum of $20, will be required for each additional 5 children over 13
- Each child decorates an apron to take home
- Each child receives a paper chef hat
- Balloon Bouquet
- All food and cooking utensils
- 6 options to customize your child’s birthday experience