No Potty Training Required!
Little Stars is a fun-filled, half-day preschool program with learning activities, music, games, stories, and playtime – all designed for your little star to shine. Little Stars is also one of the only preschool programs in Chantilly that does not require potty training and offers flexible scheduling options including drop-ins. Choose to register your preschooler for two, three or all five days of playschool throughout the year, September through June.
Each week in Little Stars, we feature a different theme. They learn about farm animals, seasons, dinosaurs, insects, and more. The weekly lessons are part of a robust, play-based curriculum including learning activities based on the theme. For example, one day we might count cows and color the spots on the cow, play fun games like barnyard tag, trace the letter c, and do a cool experiment like making butter with milk from a cow. The kids have loads of fun making cool crafts, playing sports, making friends, and this year we’re adding Spanish, sign language, music and movement.
It’s a fun learning environment with lots of space to run and play. We include snack and you bring lunch, or purchase a lunch from the Fuel Cafe. You’ll have a few hours to work, run errands, catch up on emails, or relax with friends while we take great care of your little star!
Little Stars Playschool Details
Register for two, three or five days. Click on the orange button below to register now.
- Days: Mondays – Friday
- Times: 9 am– 1 pm (half day)
- Age: 2-5 year-olds, potty training not required!
- Fall, Winter and Spring $425 per month for 5 days a week
- $380 per month for 3 days a week
- $300 per month for 2 days a week
- $70 per day drop in fee. Registration is taken at the front desk and may not be available each day based on pre-registered class size.
- Snack included – bring lunch or purchase lunch at The nZone’s Loading Dock Cafe
- After Care Hours
- Time: 1pm-4pm
- Cost $100 per week per child
- QuietTime(Nap Time) 2pm-330pm
- Snack Included
Come in and check out The nZone’s Playschool for preschoolers. Your first day is free! Once your kids fall in love with the program, register online or stop at The nZone front desk for assistance.