Cheer City provides cheerleading athletes, and any child interested in exploring the sport of cheerleading, with the opportunity to learn and develop foundational cheer skills to create solid, confident athletes. We start with the basics to ensure proper form and then continue to build techniques and increase the level of cheer competence. Our safe, encouraging, and supportive environment is a great place for girls and boys to try new things and enhance their self-esteem. We mold future cheerleaders to have great attitudes, while working individually and together to achieve excellence, not only in cheerleading, but in life. Also, we work to reinforce the importance of being a leader on and off of the court in every aspect of life.
For more info about Cheer City, visit www.slamcitymanagement.com.
Cheer City Cheerleading Camps:
Cheer City camps run during various school breaks. As they are scheduled, we will list them here.
Cheer Summer Camp Details:
- Dates: now through the week of August 14th
- Times: 9am-3pm
- Price: $175/week
- Before Care – Starting at 7:30am: $50/week
- After Care – through 6pm: $50/week
- Both Before & After Care: $100/week
- Girls and Boys Ages 5-15 years old
- Campers learn motion techniques, cheer routines, stunt basics and sequences, sideline chants, and more!