Our fitness center in Chantilly, VA features top-of-the-line fitness equipment and certified personal trainers that are ready to help you get, and stay, in shape!
- Woodway Treadmills: These treadmills have a rubberized slat running surface to eliminate the harmful shock to joints and connective tissues.
- Recumbent Bikes: Recumbent bikes provide several benefits in comparison to a normal stationary exercise bike, including a larger seat, less back stress (posture), and the ability to breathe easier because of the upright position.
- Elliptical Trainers: A cardio exercise that requires less stress than typical running. The elliptical trainer allows for a similar movement to running without pounding joints on every step.
- Arc Trainer: Similar to the elliptical trainer, the Arc Trainer provides an alternative to walking or running while allowing for a large range of motion. The higher inclines target the quadriceps, while the lower inclines with high resistance tones the hamstrings and glutes.
- Stair Climbers: Simulating the exercise of climbing stairs, this cardio equipment pumps your heart and exercises your entire lower body: quads, calves, glutes, hamstrings, and abs. It has a low impact so it’s relatively easy on your feet, ankles, knees, and hips — ideal if you are overweight or have joint issues.
- Row Machines: Full body cardio exercise that mimics rowing a boat. Safer exercise – not much pressure on joints, while still maximizing your heart rate.
- Dumbbells: Allowing a greater range of motion than training with the general barbell or machines. Dumbbells are a great way to build up the stabilizers that surround a joint.
- Machines: An excellent way for beginner lifters to get started with strength training. The machines allow for a controlled movement through the full range of motion. These machines are also a great way for advanced lifters to isolate a certain body part for a more focused burn.
- Free Weights: The nZone™ has plenty of free weights available to accommodate several members in the weight room at any given time. Free weights can be used on both the straight bars and easy curl bars.
- Power Rack w/Platform: Power racks are a great asset to any fitness center as they accommodate Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, and normal weight lifting for both upper and lower body exercises. The large platform allows for the appropriate space needed to perform compound movements and Olympic lifts. The adjustable height rack allows members to use the machine for bench press, squats, and much more. The platform also stores all of the free weights, a pull up bar, and fold down steps for spotting/reaching the pull-up bar.
- Cable Crossover: This machine can be used for almost every type of lifting including upper and lower body exercises. It also allows for easy change between exercise and weight.
- Foam Rollers: Much like a massage, a foam roller will help to relieve tension and pain by breaking down muscle tissue.
- Padded Exercise Mats: The mats provide a comfortable surface for stretching as well as performing core strengthening exercises.
- Ab Roller: The lower abdominals are tough to hit, but this piece of equipment does it well. These are a terrific addition to your normal core strengthening routine.
- Exercise Balls: Adding an exercise ball to your standard core routine incorporates the stabilizers and forces you to balance while performing the exercise recruiting more muscle fibers.
- Bosu Balance Balls: This piece of equipment is a great way to strengthen the ankle, knee, and hip joint and can be used to incorporate your stabilizers while performing a standard push.
- Medicine Balls: Weighted balls used in full-body training to improve health and build explosive power and speed.
Perfect for all fitness levels from everyday fitness enthusiasts to the world’s most elite athletes, TRX® can deliver quick results and puts you in charge of your workout. TRX® leverages gravity and your body weight to complete hundreds of exercises for a total body workout. By simply adjusting your body position, or adding or decreasing resistance, you can customize your workout. Whether you want to build a rock-solid core or increase muscular endurance, the exercise variations and progressions provide greater performance and functionality for every fitness level.
Drop by the nZone or click here to ask any of our certified trainers for instruction on exercises, or small group or individual training.