Membership Options at the nZone
The nZone offers a large variety of membership options starting as low as $30 per month. We also offer a Care for Kids membership add-on, which includes child care for two hours each shift and access to our fields and courts during designated member times. See below for more information.
Join us today to find out why we are more than just a sportsplex!
Adult Fitness Memberships $30/month:
Additional family members are $25/month each.
- Access to drop-in field and court times.
- Unlimited access to The nZone fitness center, featuring a broad array of fitness equipment ranging from cardio to weights and strength training to stretching and stability equipment.
- Unlimited access to The nZone fitness classes including Step, Yoga, Pound, Kickboxing, and Zumba.
Kids Fitness Membership $50/month:
Additional kids’ fitness family members are $40/month each for the second and third children, and $25 each for four or more children.
Our one-of-a-kind kids fitness memberships allow your children to attend up to 2 hours of fitness classes each day. They’ll learn healthy habits and get fit while having tons of fun! No other program offers access to so many cool classes for one low price…AND, kids participate without parents, so adults can work out, catch up on work or Facebook, or just relax in our café. Our family-friendly kids’ fitness membership is designed to engage your child in fitness and teach them the benefits of exercise at an early age. In addition to classes, your family can enjoy access to open play on our fields and court during drop-in times. Also, our Care for Kids room is always an option for our Kids’ Fitness members, giving you the opportunity to work out, knowing that your child is well cared for with our loving team members.
*Childcare is available for a maximum of 2 hours per day per child.
Adrenaline Bootcamp Membership $60/month:
Additional Adrenaline Bootcamp family members are $45/month each. Add on fitness, which includes access to the fitness center and studio fitness classes, to your Adrenaline Bootcamp membership for just $25/month.
- Access to all Adrenaline classes.
- Monthly Bio Metrics Trackers
- Nutritional info sessions
- Adrenaline Member Dri-Fit Shirt
CrossFit Hydraulic Membership $100/month:
CrossFit Memberships start at $100/month each. Add-on Adrenaline Bootcamp to your CrossFit membership for $40/month. Add on fitness, which includes access to the fitness center and studio fitness classes, to your CrossFit membership for just $25/month.
- Access to all powerlifting, CrossFit, and Olympic lifting classes
- Access to all drop-in field and court times
Adrenaline Mom Bootcamp Membership $60/month:
You can add on a fitness membership to your Adrenaline Moms Membership which includes access to the fitness center and studio fitness classes for just $25/month.
- Access to three Adrenaline Mom bootcamp classes each week.
- Access to all additional Adrenaline classes.
- Children of all ages are welcome to play on the field, while you work out.
Care for Kids Membership $25/month per child:
Care for Kids (CFK) is our securely staffed, fun playroom for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. Located within our center in Chantilly, VA, CFK allows your kids to have a great time while you work out or play a sport.
Maximum cost $100 per family.
- Children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age welcome.
- Up to two hours of childcare during each Care for Kids shift.
- Care for Kids team members are background screened to help ensure the safety of children.
- Age appropriate toys, crafts and entertainment are provided.
Additional Perks For All Members:
In addition to the perks listed under the membership tier above, all members will receive the following:
- $5/hour off any room/court/field rental (excluding clubs, sports organizations, or for-profit companies)
- Guests pay just $5 to drop in for a fitness class or the fitness center or $10 for Adrenaline, $15 for CrossFit
- Birthday Party Discounts
- Discounts on various camps, classes, programs, and partner programs such as True AP and Slam City Basketball.