Fitness and Nutrition is great! What about Mind and Craftsmanship?
The nZone is a place to get your body moving and muscles growing, but what about your brain?? The KidZone Enrichment Program is a culmination of activities to help your kid expand their mind with new experiences! Learn how to whip up a delicious meal or how to make a lava lamp using homemade materials!
UP NEXT: Junior Chef’s at the nZone!
Here at The nZone, we do things a bit differently! We promote creativity, learning and fun! Come join us for our monthly enrichment program for your growing child or young adult. This month enjoy a fall themed cooking session! Your Junior Chef will learn how to make a delicious meal with a few side dishes that will make your grandmamma proud! Every month will be a new adventure!
We will also be accepting any dry food donations to help support our Passion for Community Program so bring in anything you want to donate for others in need!
- Cost: $15 per child (Children under 4 are to be accompanied by parents; parents are free!)
- Date: November 1st, 2018 at 2:00pm at The nZone
- What to bring: Dried food for donations and empty stomachs to test your creations!
- Contact: Youth Programs Director Sean Daza for any further information
- Coming next month: Homemade bubbles and volcanic eruptions? #ScienceatThenZone