OPEN AGAIN AND EAGER TO SERVE YOU
Rentals and Drop-Ins Available Again with limitations. Call to inquire about availability at
For your safety, registration is required for all fitness activities to limit participants in accordance with state mandates.
Studio Fitness Class Registration.
Click to reserve space
for an Adrenaline session.
Arriving at nZone for the first time
- Upon arrival, a staff member will conduct a contact-free temperature check.
- All persons using nZone will need to electronically sign a new waiver to have on file; Existing members will scan in with their keytag; new visitors will be issued a new keytag to scan in on future visits.
- All persons will be given a wristband to wear the duration of their time at nZone.
Continued use of nZone
- Until further notice, nZone will perform a contact-free temperature check
- All persons using nZone will scan in with their keytag
- All persons will be given a wristband to wear the duration of their time at nZone
Summer Camp is On!
A new camp experience is thoughtfully designed for reopening on Monday, June 29th for kids ages 5-14.
We know you’re concerned to send your kids to camp. We have the same concerns in our own families. We are redesigning the summer camp experience to alleviate the worries associated with COVID-19.
We’ll be taking temperatures, staggering drop-off times, limiting group exposure, and keeping equipment individualized. We’re thinking like a parent and aim to meet your needs. Please call or email us and we’ll talk through how we can best serve you!
Give your child a vacation from home!
nZone memberships will reactivate on Wednesday, July 1, 2020. Stay tuned for more information on specifics.
We are eager to serve you again
Temporary COVID-19 Closure Lifts on 6/29/20
In the last several months, we’ve continued to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation. The health and safety of our staff, members, and our community remains our top priority. We continue to follow recommendations and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and relevant government agencies to help ensure our facility exceeds the standards set for general hygiene and health practices.
We are happy to announce that we will reopen the nZone on Monday, June 29, 2020, with specific programs and services. Initially this will include the Fitness Area, Adrenaline Boot Camp, Summer Camp, and some Group Fitness Classes.
For your safety, registration is required to limit class size. Class registration links will go live prior to June 29th for class reservations.
nZone is complying with CDC guidelines to keep our guests and staff safe:
- The building is operating at 30% occupancy and under the established social distancing guidelines.
- We’re using a tally counter to keep track of the incoming foot traffic.
- We require all personnel and customers to wear face coverings before entering the facility, in compliance with Executive Order Number 63 (2020), Order of Public Health Emergency Five, Requirement to Wear Face Covering While Inside Buildings.
- We’re using an instant no touch thermometer to take the temperatures of all staff members and each child entering the building for Summer Camp.
- If you have a cough, sneeze, fever, sore throat, etc., please stay home and get well.
- Per state regulations, we’re encouraging customers to observe social distancing and remain six feet apart between workouts and 10ft apart during workouts.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures on top of our already existing procedures.
- We are cleaning all high-traffic areas of our facility with greater frequency and have provided additional cleaning supplies for customer and staff use