nZone Closing at 5PM on 3/18/20
nZone will close at 5PM today, March 18, 2020, with temporary plans to reopen in graduated stages the first week of April 2020.
We are fiercely monitoring this rapidly changing situation to make the best decisions alongside New Life Christian Church to meet the needs of our community.
If you currently have any rentals scheduled for this time frame, we will work to reschedule at a later date. Our rental specialist will connect with you directly.
We will be freezing all memberships until we resume operations.
Stay safe, be vigilant, cover your cough, wash your hands, and love your neighbor.
Thank you for your support.
nZone Executive Director
March 18, 2020
Please keep me posted & connect me to Online Daily Bible Studies.
We are monitoring this rapidly changing, unprecedented situation and heeding all Federal, State, and County mandates.
- we are sanitizing surfaces with prescribed chemical solutions
- we are regularly sanitizing our turf fields
This is a trying time for us all.
Thank you for making the best choice for you and your family. We recognize that our community’s resources differ widely and we are called to provide for “the least of these.”
nZone is a church first and our mission is to serve our community.
We urge everyone to take proper preventative measures in accordance with CDC guidelines, as we are at nZone.
We re-evaluate our position with every update available.
We’ll be here to serve you and your family when the situation turns around.
Committed to Cleanliness
- We’ve added more hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility
- Disinfecting wipes are, as always, available for you to wipe down equipment. Please use them!
- Additional cleaning staff and New Life Staff work around the clock to keep all facilities clean.
- Our team of personal trainers cleans all equipment frequently.
- All equipment used during personal training sessions is cleaned prior to, and after, each use.
- As an extra precaution, we recommend that you wash your hands thoroughly before and after an independent workout or your personal training session.
Annual Waiver Online
Did you know each nZone patron should have a current waiver on file each year? We’re working towards a keytag for every nZone patron (drop-in or otherwise). Having a current waiver on file will speed that process.
The next time you walk into nZone, tell our Welcome Team you want to update your account with a photo.
Creating an account automatically creates a waiver – shortening your time at our Welcome Desk.
Trustworthy government sites with the most current information available on the changing status of COVID-19.