Get Up & Get Moving!
Come Play at the nZone and Feel the Sting
Adult Dodgeball Leagues at the nZone are a great way to exercise, socialize, and dominate opponents. Dive… duck… spin… throw…and get ready for some action-packed, fast-paced fun. Get some friends together and form a team, or sign up as a free agent and we’ll assign you to a team.
Playing sports brings out the competitive nature in all of us – plus – it keeps you balanced, relieves stress, and takes exercise to the next level. So why aren’t you registered to play in an nZone adult dodgeball league? Just play!
Dodgeball League Details:
- Summer season starts June 6th, 2017 (Tuesday night games).
- Includes 6 regular season games and 1 guaranteed playoff game.
- Games times are between 7 pm and 11 pm.
- The roster maximum size is 14, however, only 8 players can play at a time.
- We will complete as many games as possible in 45 minutes. One game can last a maximum of 4 minutes.
- Coed Teams have 8 players each, 2 must be female, and a maximum of 14 people on the roster.
- Cost is just $400 for a team / $45 as a Free Agent.
6 Games + Playoffs:
We take your feedback very seriously and we strive to give you the best experience possible. Please email all comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it’s about a specific game, please include the date & time of the game and the names of the two teams involved.
For more details about this league or other nZone leagues, contact Zack Welch.