The nZone offers opportunities for football training, clinics and flag football leagues!
Our football programs at nZone are led by Donny Smith and Travis Huff. Donny is a former D1 football player at WVU and JMU from 2005-2009. Since his football playing career came to a close, he has worked as a Strength and Conditioning Coach for the past 7 years at Wagner College, James Madison and UNC Charlotte where he worked primarily with the football programs on a daily basis. Donny is now part of the Briar Woods High School Football coaching staff with a focus on Offensive Line. Travis Huff is a 3 time state championship football coach for Briar Woods High School in Ashburn, Va. He has worked with Running Backs, Linebackers and Defensive linemen in his 7 years as a coach there. Travis also was a 3 time conference champion at Shepherd University Rams where he played defensive end.
Winter Flag Football 2017-2018:
- 1 hour per Saturday only, no weekday practices
- Practice and games will all be between 10am-7pm so each team will have a one hour window each Saturday
- Practice and game scheulde will be released as of December 4th.
- December 2nd 2017-March 3rd 2018
- 6-8 year olds
- 9-10 year olds
- 11-13 year olds
- December 2nd EVALUATIONS
- 6-8 year olds: 12noon-1245pm
- 9-10 year olds: 1245pm-130pm
- 11-13 year olds: 130pm-215pm
- 3 weeks of practice only
- Practice times will be send out the Monday after the evaluations, once teams are build.
- 8 weeks of games
- 1 week of playoffs
- Looks for 2 Parent Coaches for each team
- Coed League
- Price: $150 per player
- REGISTER HERE
Football Training Runs December-July:
- Starts: December -July
- Ages: 8-18 and will be split into different groups
- Monday 5-6pm, Wednesday 5-6pm and Thursday 5-6pm
- 1 hour sessions
- Football focus on all positions but QB
- Contact Travis for more information
- Cost: $100/month and must pay at nZone front desk