NEW Student Athlete membership gives our teen athletes
a space to stay in shape in their off-season
or prepare for the Spring season.
Sign up today! Membership starts on 11/25/19.
$50 6 week membership offers our students a 50% savings over regular member pricing.
True Athletic Performance (TrueAP) trainers staff the Fitness Center weekdays from 3:30PM – 6PM to grab a workout after school. iTrainTrue app free to our teen athletes to help you track your workouts.
Grab a protein smoothie when you finish up to replenish your body and to really chill out when you get home, head over to our Academic room to finish up your homework.
Register at the nZone front desk to get a jump start on your competition!
Parent or guardian must be present to complete membership.
What $50 gets you:
- Membership from 11/25/19 – 1/6/20
- Fitness Center staffed by True AP weekdays from 3:30-6PM
- 2 Free Drop-In passes for courts or fields, when available
- Fuel Smoothie Punch Card – Buy 5 get 1 free
- One Week Membership Pass to give away
- Free TrueAP session on Saturday mornings
- Free fitness evaluation
- Free iTrainTrue workout tracking
- Academic room weekdays from 4-7PM
- Locker Rooms available
- Refer a friend to snag some swag
- Membership benefits valued at $100+ … Your cost $50 for a 50% savings
The fine print!
$50 for 6 week membership does not renew and runs from 11/25-19 through 1/6/20. Teens ages 15 and under require a parent/guardian in the building to use the facilities. Teens 16 and over may use the facility without a parent/guardian. Student Athlete nZone members may use the facility anytime during normal operating hours. True AP trainers available during 3:30 -6PM hours on school days only. Membership includes fitness center access only; group fitness and specialty programs available under separate membership options. All members must have valid waiver on file, photo, and key tag for signing into the facility.
More questions? Contact Stephanie Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.