Travel with the nZone and New Life to Hungary and serve with a local church planting group by leading an American Football camp. This camp serves as a gateway to recruiting kids into local Christian schools and can lead to great conversations about life. The trip is in partnership with Hungarian Baptist Aid. We’ll be serving in Velence and Pecs, Hungary leading camps for both Elementary and High School students. No specific football experience needed, but a desire to serve kids and at least an appreciation of the game is beneficial. Coaches Huff and Smith will be our primary coaches. We need a number of assistants to help lead the camps.
What Will We Do?
We will run two camps each week. One for Elementary students and one for High School students. We’ll be running drills and helping the kids learn the basic skills of the game during the camps. The coaches will be assigning specific roles based on your experience which could be as simple as running a basic skills station or as advanced as running an offense.
- Where: Velence & Pecs, Hungary
- Dates: June 30-July 14*
- Registration Deadline: May 15
- Cost: $2,000 per person
- Deposit: $100 at registration
- Balance Due: June 1
- Contact: Travis Huff
* Dates may shift by a day based on flights
How Much Will the Trip Cost?
The trip will cost $3,000 per person.
This price includes all of the following:
- All flights and bus trips
- Food and Water
This cost does not include:
- Meals while in transit (e.g. while on the planes or during layovers)
- Souvenir Shopping
- Checked bag fees
How Old Do I Need to Be?
- Minimum age to travel is 18.
What Else Will We See or Do?
- We will most likely be able to do some site seeing in Budapest the weekend between the camps.