Discover the Difference
Dedicated trainers stand ready to help you meet your fitness goals.
We want you to succeed. We want you to use this facility to its fullest capacity. We want you to sweat, make great friends, and be your best self.
nZone Trainers Help You:
- Understand every machine in our fitness center
- Train you in fitness machine usage
- Develop a personalized plan to make the most of your time in our fitness center
- Create a plan you can do at home
- Provide you with proper nutritional guidance to support your health goals
Let's Do This!
Let us know if you’d like to create a small group, a single session, or something on-going for maximum results. We’ve got the commitment to encourage you to meet your goals!
Together, we’re stronger every day!
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) with the National Academy of Sports Madison (NASM)
- Create individualized training schedule to meet your unique fitness goals and work within your lifestyle.
- Establish life-giving habits essential for success. From a daily exercise habit to mental acuity to increased energy – our daily habits make us or break us.
You might not be where you want to be, but you’re not where you used to be.
My love for health and fitness started when I was young. I remember buying little dumbbells and resistance bands with my hard saved money from cookie sales and birthday presents, meanwhile having my parents scold me for buying such nonsense. I looked up to celebrity trainers such as Jillian Michaels and begged my parents to buy every “As Seen on TV” piece of workout equipment, but to no avail.
Today, I’ve been fortunate to turn my passion into a thriving profession. I’ve come to realize that no fancy equipment is necessary to get fit and live a healthy life. And those flat abs I’ve seen on advertisements need a solid exercise routine but are supplemented with a proper diet.
Real people. Real relationships.
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) ISSA-SSC
- Chan is an ISSA certified trainer, and holds multiple awards showcasing his athleticism and knowledge of the fitness industry.
He also has a strong passion for bringing up young athletes to help them achieve their goals, both on and off the field or court.
When Chan is not training athletes (or himself), he enjoys fishing and playing Call of Duty and Madden.
Chan hails from Westfield High School in Chantilly where he participated in football, wrestling, and powerlifting. During his school years, he earned 1st place in the 74g weight class multiple years in a row, finishing with national qualifying totals.
There’s always something new going on here. And the staff is friendly and professional.