This Winter we are offering Soccer, All Sports, Soccer, Baseball and Lacrosse Classes!
There are so many sports options for children today and there’s no better time than when they’re young to develop a strong foundation of skills to last a lifetime. Future Famers offers parents and children the opportunity to explore the world of sports within one program. We’ll focus on age-appropriate sports and motor skill development to get them excited about physical activity and expose them to a variety of sports. Your Future Famer will learn their specific sport fundamentals, speed, agility and fun! We’ll stress the importance of staying active, listening, following directions, and team and individual play – all important life skills to learn at an early age.
Centered around each session will be a virtue such as patience, fairness, self-control, courage, and honesty. Virtues are good and moral habits, attitudes or character traits that are learned and practiced. During this program, your Future Famer will learn these valuable skills to excel in life and sports while having fun and growing in every area. Classes will be offered for three age groups: 18 months to 2 years; 3-4 years; 5-6 years and 7-8 years. The 18 month to 2 year old program requires parent participation and will use fun activities to introduce the sport. More challenging skills and concepts will be introduced to the older Future Famer age groups recognizing the abilities and motor skills of each age level.
- Registration: Spring session registration is now available!
- Dates: 2 five week winter Sessions. 1st session starts the week of January 2nd. The 2nd session starts the week of February 13th.
- Cost: nZone Members – $100 per session. Non-nZone Members $120 per session.
- Capacity: 12-25 Children Per Class
- Waiver: Save time by downloading and completing our Access Waiver.