LEADING THE INDUSTRY IN COVID COMPLIANCE MEASURES
Arriving at nZone
- All persons without a nZone membership are considered Guests and MUST SIGN our touch-free digital waiver. You only need to do this ONCE!
Guest status includes TrueAP, Slam City, and Shoot 360 participants, as well as all members participating in a team practice or private rental.
- Existing members may scan in with their existing keytag, the digital barcode on their nZone app, or give their name to our HUB Associates.
- Anyone dropping into the nZone for use of courts, fields, and fitness (including members) will receive a wristband.
Continued Guest Use of nZone
Guests must give their name at the HUB front desk for Guest Check-In before heading to their appointment or rental space.
Ready to Respond
nZone has kept strict adherence to COVID Compliance guidelines throughout quarantine and staged recovery. In response to Governor Northam’s state orders, nZone is able to continue all programs.
With great forethought in creating programs reflecting social distancing guidelines, our group sizes are less than 50 with individual spaces for each group. Our Utility staff continuously move throughout our facility sanitizing spaces in between use to ensure the health and wellness of everyone at the nZone. We will partner with every family to ensure everyone over age 5 is wearing a mask in common areas.
- You can still use the Fitness Center. We can accommodate 25 patrons with 10-foot distancing.
- You can still attend a Group Fitness class. Registrations remain in effect.
- You can still drop-in to use our Fields & Courts when they aren’t in use. The limit for any single group in one space remains at 50.
- Teams may still use our space for practices, as long as their team roster, including coaches, is under 50.