LEADING THE INDUSTRY IN COVID COMPLIANCE MEASURES
Arriving at nZone
- Upon arrival, a staff member will conduct a contact-free temperature check.
- All persons using nZone will need to electronically sign a new waiver to have on file; Existing members will scan in with their keytag; new visitors complete a digital waiver (touch free option available).
- All persons will be given a wristband to wear the duration of their time at nZone.
Continued use of nZone
- Until further notice, nZone will perform a contact-free temperature check
- All persons using nZone will scan in with their keytag or through our digital gateway (ask for the iPad).
- All persons will be given a wristband to wear the duration of their time at nZone
Ready to Respond
nZone has kept strict adherence to COVID Compliance guidelines throughout quarantine and staged recovery. In response to Governor Northam’s state order announced on Friday, November 13, 2020, nZone is able to continue all programs.
With great forethought in creating programs reflecting social distancing guidelines, our group sizes are less than 25 with individual spaces for each group. Our Utility staff continuously move throughout our facility sanitizing spaces in between use to ensure the health and wellness of everyone at the nZone. We will partner with every family to ensure everyone over age 5 is wearing a mask in common areas.
Two major changes throughout the response of this order beginning Monday, November 16, 2020:
- Basketball league play is suspended.
- No spectators will be allowed.
What hasn’t changed?
- You can still use the Fitness Center. We can accommodate 25 patrons with 10 foot distancing.
- You can still attend a Group Fitness class. Registrations remain in effect.
- You can still drop-in to use our Fields & Courts when they aren’t in use. The limit for any single group in one space remains at 25.
- Teams may still use our space for practices, as long as their team roster, including coaches, is under 25.
- Education Station is open and accepting new students.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
Our standard cancellation, freeze, and refund policies for all programs remain in effect, as nZone is able to continue all programs without impact to our participants.
Please call the HUB with any questions at 703-266-0118.
Rentals and Drop-Ins Available Again with limitations. Call to inquire about availability at
For your safety, registration is required for all fitness activities to limit participants in accordance with state mandates.