Want to hear your kid scream, “That was the best birthday party ever!”?
You can. Just call us about hosting your child’s birthday party at The nZone and leave the details to us. Sit back, relax, and let our fun party host lead the kids in games on the field or court and then continue the fun in one of our party rooms. You might also consider a Cooking Party or Knockerball (bubble soccer) Party based on your child’s interests.
Choose a package that works for your party needs – Player of the Year or Hall of Fame. Then select a theme – All Sports, Generic Happy Birthday or Princess. We’ll help you create a fun and memorable celebration for your birthday child, age 1 year to 16 years, and their guests (maximum 50 people, cooking party maximum 30 guests).
Whether your 4-year-old wants a soccer-themed party, or your 14-year-old wants a cooking party, we have you covered. When you purchase a birthday party package we’ll provide a host, tablecloths, party decorations, tables and chairs for the children attending the party, balloons, water, and a drink for each child, plus a cool keepsake backpack for your birthday child. Choose the Hall of Fame Package for your sports party and include pizza – or hot dogs and chips – for the kids and a souvenir backpack for each guest. For Cooking Parties, guests receive an apron and cupcake to personalize and take home. Call our Birthday Party Coordinator (703-826-1932) to reserve your party.
Call 703-826-1932 and ask for the Birthday Party Coordinator to book your party!
Special Discounts Available for The nZone members:
- $10 off Player of the Year package
- $20 off Hall of Fame package
Thanks so much for your help this weekend. Ryan had a great time at his b-day party and so did everyone else. You all did a wonderful job – most organized party we have hosted outside our home.
Sports Party Packages:
Each package includes a party host and an hour on the field or court followed by 30 minutes in one of our party rooms. You can specify the sport or games your birthday child would like to play or let us suggest some age-appropriate activities. Then let the fun begin as your host leads birthday guests in games and activities for an hour – we’ll even get the adults involved if you want them to play. Add even more fun with a moon bounce for just $65.
Your party host will take care of everything, from set up and decorations to serving food (pizza, drinks, cake). And, when the party’s over, your host will help you take the presents to your car and you’ll leave the clean up to us. Sound easy? We hope so. Contact us today to reserve a date and time, and let us help you make your birthday event remarkable.
If you want to add time to the field, court, or party room for a nominal fee to keep the good times rollin’, please let the coordinator know at the time of scheduling. We are unable to reserve specific fields and rooms upon request. Field and room assignments are based on party size, field/court/room availability, and the flexibility to adjust reservations to accommodate all party needs is critical. If you have any questions, call 703-826-1932 or email our Birthday Party coordinator.
Save time by completing a waiver for each family before your party.
Thank you so much — the staff did such a wonderful job today with Justin’s party. I really appreciate all of their hard work in making the party such a success. Thanks again — Jorie
Player of the Year Package
Pick a sports area and invite your friends. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- $230 w/Wood Court
- $255 w/Turf Field
- Private Party Room
- One hour on field or court
- Tables/Chairs for children
- Host to lead games on the field/court and assist with serving drinks and any additional food that you provide
- Set Up/Clean Up
- 12 Guests plus the Birthday Child
- 1 Drink per guest
- Souvenir backpack for Birthday Child
- Party Decorations – theme of your choice (All-Sports, Happy Birthday or Princess)
- Bouquet of balloons*
- $6 for every child after 13 children (max. 50 guests – children and adults)
Hall of Fame Package
- $355 w/Wood Court
- $380 w/Turf Field
Includes everything for Player of the Year above, plus:
- 4 pizzas (add’l pizza for every 4th child over 12)
- All paper goods & utensils for children
- Souvenir backpack for each child
- $12 per child after 13 children; $13 per child after 13 children with hot dogs and chips option (max. 50 guests – children and adults)
Customize your party with any of the following additional options for any of the above packages:
- Substitute hot dogs and chips in place of pizza for an additional $25 for 13 kids; $13 per child after 13 children.
- $25/hr Sports Referee
- $3.50 each for souvenir backpack
- $35 Cake
- $.50 each for Ice Cream Cups (minimum of 12 cups)
- $3.50/Dozen invitations
- $65 Moon Bounce (45 minutes)
- $50 Extra 1/2 hour on field March 19 through October 22, $90 October 23 through March 18**
- $40 Extra 1/2 hour on court March 19 through October 22, $45 October 23 through March 18**
- $35 Extra 1/2 hour moon bounce (only March 18th through October – MUST add on 1/2 hour on field or court also)
- $50 Extra 1/2 hour in party room including hosts and coordinator
- $14 for additional cheese pizza (not in pkg.)
- $16 for additional one-topping pizza (not in pkg.)
- $21 for additional specialty pizza (not in pkg.)
**Extra time is only available immediately following field or court time.
*We are more than happy to inflate 12 balloons (9″ latex) with helium in addition to our balloon bouquet. There will be a charge of $1.25 per balloon.
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you so much for all your help! Zeus’ birthday party was so much fun! You all putting this together so last minute is just so greatly appreciated! I had all of my friends and family asking me how I knew of such a great place to host my little ones birthday party – I had to tell them it was pure luck! The field was open enough but private enough that every single one of our guests got involved in the fun! It was absolutely hysterical watching my 75 year old father in law try to hula hoop! All of my family with kids were saying how they wanted to book their birthday parties at The nZone from now on. The young gentlemen that were helping run the party were so delightful! They were so incredibly attentive and sweet! I didn’t have to ask for single thing! My husband and I were so impressed and I just can’t thank you enough! I work as a bartender and I have a ton of regulars that have kids or grandkids and I will absolutely be telling them about what a wonderful establishment you guys have and how welcoming you are! We will definitely be back for his 4th birthday! (With plenty of notice next time lol)Thank you so much!!
Cooking Party Packages:
Stir up some memories at The nZone with a Cooking Party for your birthday child. If you have an aspiring chef or if your child just thinks a cooking party would be cool, The nZone has the package for you. Guests will make and eat appetizers, main dishes and desserts from scratch with our culinary chef and instructor Ruslan. They’ll learn important cooking safety tips, and how to measure, how to read a recipe, while gaining confidence and creativity in the kitchen. The chefs will receive an apron they’ll decorate and take home, play a fun cooking game, and decorate a cupcake. The two-hour party is packed full of fun!
- For ages 3-5 years and 6+
- Base package is $450
- 2 hours in a party room.
- Happy Birthday table and wall decorations and table coverings – choice of red, blue, green table coverings, OR Princess themed table and wall decorations with pink or purple table coverings.
- Participants will make and eat one entrée and one dessert or appetizer selected from the list provided.
- Participants will each decorate a cupcake – to eat at the party or take home
- 1-2 Cooking activities or games selected from the list provided.
- Dairy-free and vegetarian options are available (currently no gluten-free option).
- One host for ages 6+years and 2 hosts for ages 3-5 years.
- 12 guests plus the birthday child. Each additional child is $28 per guest with a maximum of 30 guests.
- One additional host, at a minimum of $20, will be required for each additional 5 children over 13.
- Each child decorates an apron to take home.
- Each child receives a paper chef hat.
- Balloon Bouquet
- One drink per person
- Recipes to take home
- All food and cooking utensils
*Package is available for $399 and excludes aprons for each child.
- Additional ½ hour in the room – $75 and includes total of 3-4 activities or games
- Additional 1 hour in the room – $150 and includes total of 5-6 activities or game
- Dessert or appetizer – $10/child
- Party favors – $8 per child and may include cooking accessories such as measuring cups, spoons, spatula, pot holder, whisk, recipe booklet, etc.
- Cake – $35
- Prizes for the games – $10
Ages 3-5 select one entrée and one dessert
- Mini Pizza
- Baked mini corn dogs
- Pigs in a blanket
- Yummy lunch kabobs (assorted deli meats and cheeses)
- Cheese Quesadilla
- Rice Krispies magic wands – decorate with icing and sprinkles
- Fresh fruit with chocolate fondue
- Chocolate filled croissants
- Worms and dirt
Ages 6+ select one appetizer, one entrée and one dessert
- Caesar Salad
- Taco Salad in a bag
- Soft pretzel bites
- Pigs in a blanket
- Hummus and pita
- Mini pizzas
- Lasagna roll ups
- BBQ chicken, veggie or cheese quesadilla
- Deli wrap sandwiches
- Mini chicken pot pies
- Brownie Sundaes
- Worms and dirt
- Candy Sushi bites
- Mini strawberry shortcakes
Contact our Birthday Coordinator to reserve your birthday spot at The nZone today.
They’ll have so much fun, they’ll want more and The nZone has it! We’ve got cooking classes for kids. And if the cooking party looks like fun to you, we’ve got cooking classes for adults as well.