Want to hear your kid scream, “That was the best birthday party ever!”
You can. Just call us about hosting your child’s birthday party at the nZone and leave the details to us. Sit back, relax and let our fun party host lead the kids in games on the field or court and then head into one of our party rooms for refreshments.
Choose a sports package that works for your party needs – Player of the Year or Hall of Fame. You might also consider a Cooking Party or Knockerball (bubble soccer) Party. Then select a theme – All Sports, Generic Happy Birthday or Princess. We’ll help you create a fun and memorable celebration for your birthday child, age 1 year to 16 years, and guests (maximum 50 people, cooking party maximum 30 guests).
Whether your 4 year-old wants a soccer themed party, or your 14 year-old wants a dodgeball party, we have you covered. When you purchase a birthday party package we’ll provide a host, tablecloths, party decorations, tables and chairs for the children attending the party, balloons, water, and a drink for each child, plus a cool keepsake backpack for your birthday child. Choose the Hall of Fame Package for your sports party and include pizza – or hot dogs and chips – for the kids and a souvenir sports water bottle. For Cooking Parties, guests receive an apron to personalize and take home. Call (703-266-0118) or email Kat, our party scheduler, today to reserve your party.
Call 703-266-0118 and ask for Kat to book your party!
Special Discounts Available for nZone members:
- $10 off Player of the Year package
- $20 off Hall of Fame package
Thanks so much for your help this weekend. Ryan had a great time at his b-day party and so did everyone else. You all did a wonderful job – most organized party we have hosted outside our home.
Each package includes a party host and an hour on the field or court followed by 30 minutes in one of our party rooms. You can specify the sport or games your birthday child would like to play or let us suggest some age-appropriate activities. Then let the fun begin as your host leads birthday guests in games and activities – we’ll even get the adults involved if you want them to play. Add even more fun with a moon bounce for just $65.
Your party host will take care of everything, from set up and decorations to serving food (pizza, drinks, cake). When the party’s over, your host will help you take the presents to your car and you’ll leave the clean up to us. Sound easy? We hope so. Contact us today to reserve a date and time, and let us help you make your birthday event remarkable.
If you want to add time onto the field, court or party room for a nominal fee to keep the good times rollin’, please let Kat know at the time of scheduling. We are unable to reserve specific fields and rooms upon request. Field and room assignments are based on party size, field/court/room availability, and the flexibility to adjust reservations to accommodate everyone is critical. If you have any questions, call (703-266-0118) or email Kat, our party coordinator.
Save time by completing a waiver for each family before your party.
Thank you so much — the staff did such a wonderful job today with Justin’s party. I really appreciate all of their hard work in making the party such a success. Thanks again — Jorie
Player of the Year Package:
Pick a sports area and invite your friends. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
$230 w/Wood Court
$255 w/Turf Field
- Private Party Room
- One hour on field or court
- Tables/Chairs for children
- Host to lead games on the field/court and assist with serving drinks and any additional food that you provide
- Set Up/Clean Up
- 12 Guests plus the Birthday Child
- 1 Drink per guest
- Souvenir backpack for Birthday Child
- Party Decorations – theme of your choice (All-Sports, Happy Birthday or Princess)
- Bouquet of balloons*
- $6 for every child after 13 children (max. 50 guests – children and adults)
Hall of Fame Package:
Add some food and party favors for even more fun!
$355 w/Wood Court
$380 w/Turf Field
Includes everything for Player of the Year above, plus:
- 4 pizzas (add’l pizza for every 4th child over 12)
- All paper goods & utensils for children
- Souvenir sports water bottle for each child
- $12 per child after 13 children; $13 per child after 13 children with hot dogs and chips option (max. 50 guests – children and adults)
Then customize your party with any of the following:
Additional options for any of the above packages:
- Substitute hot dogs and chips in place of pizza for an additional $25 for 13 kids; $13 per child after 13 children.
- Extra backpacks available for $7 per backpack
- $25/hr Sports Referee
- $3.50 each for Souvenir sports water bottle
- $35 Cake
- $.50 each for Ice Cream Cups (minimum of 12 cups)
- $3.50/Dozen invitations
- $65 Moon Bounce (45 minutes)
- $50 Extra 1/2 hour on field March 19 through October 22, $90 October 23 through March 18**
- $40 Extra 1/2 hour on court March 19 through October 22, $45 October 23 through March 18**
- $35 Extra 1/2 hour moon bounce (only March 18th through October – MUST add on 1/2 hour on field or court also)
- $50 Extra 1/2 hour in party room including hosts and coordinator
- $13 for additional cheese pizza (not in pkg.)
- $15 for additional one-topping pizza (not in pkg.)
- $20 for additional specialty pizza (not in pkg.)
**Extra time is only available immediately following field or court time.
*We are more than happy to inflate 12 balloons (9″ latex) with helium in addition to our balloon bouquet. There will be a charge of $1.25 per balloon.
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you so much for all your help! Zeus’ birthday party was so much fun! You all putting this together so last minute is just so greatly appreciated! I had all of my friends and family asking me how i knew of such a great place to host my little ones birthday party – i had to tell them it was pure luck! The field was open enough but private enough that every single one of our guests got involved in the fun! It was absolutely hysterical watching my 75 year old father in law try to hula hoop! All of my family with kids were saying how they wanted to book their birthday parties at the nzone from now on. The young gentlemen that were helping run the party were so delightful! They were so incredibly attentive and sweet! I didnt have to ask for single thing! My husband and i were so impressed and i just cant thank you enough! I work as a bartender and i have a ton of regulars that have kids or grandkids and i will absolutely be telling them about what a wonderful establishment you guys have and how welcoming you are! We will definitely be back for his 4th birthday! (With plenty of notice next time lol)Thank you so much!!