Parents’ Night Out for Kids Ages 6 Weeks to 14 Years Old!
Want a night out on the town or just a few hours to catch up on laundry or relax with a good book? Bring your kids to the nZone for Parent
’s’ Night Out and let us keep them active and entertained while you enjoy a break from the usual routine. They’ll have fun and so will you!
They’ll enjoy pizza, fun activities on our turf fields and basketball courts, a movie and more…maybe we should call it Kids’ Night Out!
It’s affordable, easy and a lot more fun for the kids than a babysitter.
* When registering for PNO, please use your name as the primary registration.
- One Saturday each Month
- 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Babies play in our children’s room with our caring staff.
- Toddlers play in our children’s room, enjoy the moon bounce, and have free play on a field*
- Preschoolers and Elementary kids play age appropriate games in various areas*
*Games and activities are subject to change depending on locations used at the nZone
Yes… babies are welcome! 6 weeks and older.
- 1st child 2 years old and older: $30 for non-members, $25 for members
- 1st child under 2 years old: $35 for non-members, $30 for members
- Additional children: $15 for non-members, $10 for members
- Maximum family cost – $65
- Additional $15 drop-in fee for anyone not pre-registered
Monthly Dates for 2017:
- May 6th
- June 3rd
- July 8th
- Aug. 5th
- Sep. 9th
- Oct. 7th
- Nov. 4th
- Dec. 2nd
- Jan. 6th
- Feb. 3rd
- March 3rd
- April 7th
* Please use your name as the primary registration. There will be a space for you to indicate the number of children, as well as their names and ages.
Contact Stephen Hale for more details.