Parents’ Night Out for ages 6 Weeks to 14 Years Old!
NEW…Friday Night PNO Added Beginning July 19th
It’s exactly what it sounds like, a night for parents to relax and REJUVENATE!! The hustle and bustle of every day life can be stressful sometimes, and to top it off…KIDS!!! We love them just as much as you do, but recognize you need a little break now and then – how about twice a month? Let us show your kids a terrific time while you take some time to yourself. It’s a win/win/win!
Your kids will enjoy a night of sports and fun activities on our turf fields and basketball courts. We’ll give them dinner, complete a fun craft, and sometimes watch a movie. Each month, we’ll feature a new theme such as Glow In The Dark, Frozen and a night at the drive-in. The kids have so much fun, we’re considering calling it Kids’ Night Out!
It’s affordable, easy, and a lot more fun for the kids than a babysitter.
* When registering for PNO, please use the name of the adult completing the registration as the primary registration. Be sure to include the names of the children and their ages in the notes section.
- First Saturday and third Friday of each month
- Saturday 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Kids 4 years old and under play in our children’s room with our caring, experienced staff. All team members are nationally background checked and trained specifically to care for children 6 weeks to 4 years old. Safety, security, and FUN are their priority.
- Kids 4 years old and under enjoy field or court time, and the moonbounce as well!
*Games and activities are subject to change depending on the location of PNO within The nZone.
Friday Night PNO
- 1st child: $25 for non-members, $20 for members
- Additional children: $10 for non-members, $7.50 for members
- Maximum family cost: $55
Saturday Night PNO
- 1st child: $35 for non-members, $30 for members
- Additional children: $15 for non-members, $10 for members
- Maximum family cost – $80
Monthly Dates and Themes for 2019:
- July 6th and July 19th – World Cup
- August 3rd and August 16th – Splash! Bring a towel and/or change of clothes
- September 7th and September 20th – Drive-In Movie Night
- October 5th and October 18th – Costume Night…prizes awarded!
- November 2nd and November 15th – Military Appreciation Night
- December 7th and December 20th – Bake Off
Have additional questions about Parents’ Night Out? Stop in, call us at 703-266-0118, or contact our Director of Youth Programming, Becca Daza, at BeccaD@thenzone.com