Parents’ Night Out for ages 6 Weeks to 14 Years Old!
It’s exactly what it sounds like, a night for parents to relax and REJUVENATE!! The hustle and bustle of every day life can be stressful sometimes, and to top it off…KIDS!!! We love them just as much as you do, but recognize you need a little break now and then – how about twice a month? Let us show your kids a terrific time while you take some time to yourself. It’s a win/win/win!
Your kids will enjoy a night of sports and fun activities on our turf fields and basketball courts. We’ll give them dinner, complete a fun craft, and sometimes watch a movie. Each month, we’ll feature a new theme such as Glow In The Dark, Frozen and a night at the drive-in. The kids have so much fun, we’re considering calling it Kids’ Night Out!
It’s affordable, easy, and a lot more fun for the kids than a babysitter.
* When registering for PNO, please use the name of the adult completing the registration as the primary registration. Be sure to include the names of the children and their ages in the notes section.
- Typically first Saturday and third Friday of each month
- Saturday 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Kids 4 years old and under play in our children’s room with our caring, experienced staff. All team members are nationally background checked and trained specifically to care for children 6 weeks to 4 years old. Safety, security, and FUN are their priority.
- Kids 4 years old and under enjoy field or court time, and the moonbounce as well!
*Games and activities are subject to change depending on the location of PNO within The nZone.
Friday Night PNO
- 1st child: $25 for non-members, $20 for members
- Additional children: $10 for non-members, $7.50 for members
- Maximum family cost: $55
Saturday Night PNO
- 1st child: $35 for non-members, $30 for members
- Additional children: $15 for non-members, $10 for members
- Maximum family cost – $80
Monthly Dates and Themes:
- January 4th and 17th – Winter Wonderland
- February 1st and 21st – Superbowl Showdown
- March 7th and 20th – Pajama Party Pandamonium
- April 4th and 17th – The Great Egg Hunt
- May 2nd and 15th – Parent Appreciation
- June 6th and 19th – “Paint the Town” Paint Party
- July 11th and 24th – Olympics at the nZone
- August 1st and 14th – Fun in the Sun
- September 5th and 18th – Kick Start into School
- October 3rd and 16th – Costume Contest!
- November 7th and 20th – Attitude of Gratitude
- December 5th and 18th – Trim our Tree
On December 7th, 2019 we will be hosting a “Cupcake and Create” for kids ages 7+. The kids will be painting an adorable penguin, winter scene and decorating a delicious cupcake. The event is from 3:30pm-5:00pm. We will be able to transfer kids directly from “Cupcake and Create” to Parents’ Night Out, so that parents can enjoy an extra hour and a half to themselves!
Have additional questions about Parents’ Night Out? Stop in, call us at 703-266-0118, or contact our Director of Youth Programming, Becca Daza, at BeccaD@thenzone.com