Our baseball programs at The nZone are led by Zack Welch. Zack is a former college and professional baseball player. When his playing days were done, he coached college baseball for 7 years between SUNY Plattsburgh and Sul Ross State University. He has overseen all aspects of the game while coaching.
Kids Baseball Schedule and Information
- Ages 8-16 and players will be split into different groups.
- 1-hour weekly sessions ensure that kids get the best training.
- Clinics will cover all aspects of the game (hitting, throwing, pitching, catching, and defense).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and day availability.
- Cost: $100/month (includes 4 sessions).