Soccer, Football, Basketball and All Sports Classes for children 18 months to 6 yrs old!
Winter Session II registration is up!
With so many competitive leagues and sports options for children today, many lack the basic core values of why we play sports in the first place. The ones where character traits such as patience, self-control, courage, honesty and sportsmanship are foundations that allow our children to lead by example. Those just so happen to be the same traits that this program is built on.
Future Famers offer parents and children the opportunity to explore the world of sports within one program. Our staff will focus on your child’s motor skill development, balance, coordination and agility to get them excited about a variety of sports and activities. Along with the weekly virtue we are here to assist you the parents, pave the way for Future Leaders.
Classes are offered for multiple age groups: 18 months to 2 years; 3-4 years; 5-6 years. The 18 month to 2-year-old program requires parent participation and will be 40 minutes of fun activities to introduce the sport and get them moving.
The older Future Famer classes will run 50 minutes introducing more challenging skills and concepts, all while recognizing the abilities and motor skills of each age level. Below you will find the available times for your Future Famer to begin making an impact.
- Cost: $120 per 5 week session. Siblings get a $10 dollar discount each!
- Classes per session: 1 class per week. If you miss a week, no problem you can make it up at a later date!
- Location: All classes are offered at the nZone’s indoor training facility located in Chantilly, VA.
- Capacity: 15 Children Per Class
- Waiver: Save time by completing the Access Waiver online before you arrive.
- All Sports Category –A variety of sports that change on a weekly basis!
- Questions?– Contact our Youth Programs Director Sean Daza at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 266 – 0118
* Winter Session II will begin February 11th until March 16th