Soccer, Flag Football, and All Sports Classes for children 18 months to 6 yrs old!
Fall Session Future Famers registration is up!
With so many competitive leagues and sports options for children today, many lack the basic core values of why we play sports in the first place. The ones where character traits such as patience, self-control, courage, honesty and sportsmanship are foundations that allow our children to lead by example. Those just so happen to be the same traits that this program is built on.
Future Famers offer parents and children the opportunity to explore the world of sports within one program. Our staff focus on your child’s motor skill development to get them excited about a variety of sports and assist you, the parents, with virtues that will help pave the way for Future Leaders.
Classes are offered for multiple age groups: 18 months to 2 years; 3-4 years; 5-6 years. The 18 month to 2-year-old program requires parent participation and will use fun activities to introduce the sport. More challenging skills and concepts will be introduced to the older Future Famer age groups, recognizing the abilities and motor skills of each age level. Below you will find the available times for your Future Famer to begin making an impact.
- Cost:$120 per 5 week session. If you are an nZone member please contact our Director of Youth Programs for the discounted rate of $100 for each 5 week session
- Classes per session:5 classes for the 5 week session (1 class per week). If you miss a week, no problem you can make it up at a later date!
- Location:All classes are offered at the nZone’s indoor training facility located in Chantilly, VA.
- Capacity:25 Children Per Class
- Waiver:Save time by completing the Access Waiver online before you arrive.
* Current Fall session will begin the week of October 22nd, 2018.
SO – Soccer
AS – All Sports
FF – Flag Football