CrossFit is an evidence-based fitness program that includes workout prescriptions of “constantly varied, functional movements performed at high intensity.” We define fitness as increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains. Our specialty is not specializing. We believe that safety, efficiency, and efficacy are the 3 most important aspects of any fitness program, and should be measured, observed, and reviewed consistently over time. The CrossFit program is scalable for all levels of fitness, regardless of ability or experience.
What sets Hydraulic CrossFit at the nZone apart from other boxes?
Our CrossFit classes are 60 minutes in length and led by a coach. They are specifically designed to provide ample time for warm-up, movement instruction, and a workout. Typical classes are structured as follows:
- Warmup – Coach-led mobility and dynamic stretching.
- Skill/Strength Session– Includes weightlifting and/or practice in skilled movements.
- Workout of the day (WOD)– Includes a mixture of gymnastic, metabolic conditioning, and weightlifting modalities.
- Cool-Down*– Coach-led mobility and static stretching.
- Class Times: Monday-Friday 6am, 7am, 12:00pm, and 6pm. Open Gym will vary day to day, but one of our Crossfit Hydraulic coaches will be at all open gyms to assist with WOD or anything you might need help with.
Our Foundations Program
Foundations is a 4-day program to get new athletes prepared for CrossFit classes. This program is completely FREE with no obligation to join once completed. Completion of the Foundations course is required before athletes can take CrossFit Group Classes to ensure the safety of all participants. Scheduling is done by appointment only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check out more CrossFit information at http://www.crossfithydraulic.com/.