CrossFit Chantilly Memberships start as low as $100/month
CrossFit is an evidence-based fitness program that includes workout prescriptions of “constantly varied, functional movements performed at high intensity.” We define fitness as increased work capacity across broad time and modal domains. Our specialty is not specializing. We believe that safety, efficiency, and efficacy are the 3 most important aspects of any fitness program, and should be measured, observed, and reviewed consistently over time. The CrossFit program is scalable for all levels of fitness, regardless of ability or experience. It is offered at The nZone in Chantilly, VA, along with our fitness center and numerous fitness programs.
What are the benefits of CrossFit?
More and more people are discovering the emotional, physical and mental benefits of CrossFit. The program includes challenging and versatile workouts that allow people to participate in diverse exercise, that way, no one ever gets bored, including your body! This leads to faster and more noticeable weight loss and desired body results. The benefits of CrossFit are undeniable and there are plenty of people talking about it!
Do you really need a CrossFit Membership?
Still not convinced? Here are three reasons to become a CrossFit Member.
What sets Hydraulic CrossFit at The nZone apart from other boxes?
Our CrossFit classes are 60 minutes in length and led by a coach. They are specifically designed to provide ample time for warm-up, movement instruction, and a workout. Typical classes are structured as follows:
- Warmup – Coach-led mobility and dynamic stretching.
- Skill/Strength Session– Includes weightlifting and/or practice in skilled movements.
- Workout of the day (WOD)– Includes a mixture of gymnastics, metabolic conditioning, and weightlifting modalities.
- Cool-Down*– Coach-led mobility and static stretching.
- CrossFit Class Times: Monday-Friday 5am, 6am and 12:00pm. Monday-Thursday at 5pm and 6pm. Fridays at 6pm. Open Gym will vary day to day, but one of our Crossfit Hydraulic coaches will be at all open gyms to assist with WOD or anything you might need help with.
- Olympic Lifting Class Times: Wednesday 5p, Saturday 10:30a.
Our Foundations Program
Foundations is a 4-day program to get new athletes prepared for CrossFit classes. The program consists of (4) one hour classes for just $100. Completion of the Foundations course is required before athletes can take CrossFit Group Classes to ensure the safety of all participants. Scheduling is done by appointment only. Please contact our Director of Fitness & CrossFit for more information.
Check out more CrossFit information at http://www.crossfithydraulic.com/.